- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, 1 inch cubes
- 1 head of green leaf lettuce
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- chopped peanuts for topping
- cilantro for topping
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil. Add chicken to skillet and cook 3-4 minutes on each side, or until it begins to brown and is cooked through. When done, set aside.
- While chicken is cooking, in a medium sauce pan, heat 1 tbsp of olive oil over high heat. Sauté garlic and ginger until the garlic begins to toast up.
- In a mixing bowl, combine coconut milk, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, peanut butter, and chili flakes. Whisk continue until one uniform mixture.
- Pour peanut sauce mixture in saucepan with garlic. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Add chicken to peanut sauce and allow mixture to come to a simmer again. Once simmering, remove from heat.
- Serve chicken on lettuce leafs. Top each wrap with chopped peanuts and cilantro.