- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon sriracha or Thai chili sauce, optional
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 2 bundles soba noodles
- 10 baby bok choy
- 3/4 cup matchstick carrots
- 2 scallions, diced
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
- In a large bowl, whisk together broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger, and sriracha and red pepper flakes, if using.
- Cook soba noodles in boiling water for about 4 minutes. Drain.
- Slice baby bok choy in half lengthwise. Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat and lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray. Place bok choy cut-side down and cook for 2-3 minutes with a lid on.
- Add noodles, bok choy, carrots, and scallions to the bowl with the sauce and toss to coat.
- Divide among four bowls and top with peanuts.