Peanut Butter Lovers Cheesecake Bites
Recipe from Center Cut Cook
This Peanut Butter Lovers Cheesecake is made for everyone that is crazy about peanut butter!! Nutter Butter crust, smooth peanut butter cheesecake filling, and topped with a sweet peanut butter drizzle. One bite and you will be in love!
- 22 Nutter Butters
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 16oz (2 blocks) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 250° and line a 9×9 pan with foil. Spray with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Place the Nutter Butters in a food processor or blender and blend until completely crushed.
- Place in a small bowl and add the melted butter. Mix well and press into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 9 minutes.
- While crust is baking make the filling.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, peanut butter, and vanilla and mix with a hand mixer until smooth. Add in eggs, by hand, one at a time, just until combined. Do not over-mix. Pour on top of warm crust, raise oven temperature to 350° and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely before adding peanut butter drizzle.
- For the drizzle: in a small bowl, combine peanut butter chips and coconut oil. Microwave in 10 second increments until melted. Stirring regularly. Scoop into plastic baggie, cut off corner, and drizzle over the cheesecake.
- Store cheesecake in the fridge.
Center Cut Cook