- 1 - 9x13 brownie mix
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 - 8 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 - 3.3 ounce box instant white chocolate pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup halved mini peanut butter cups
- 3/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with non-stick baking spray.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the box directions. Bake and cool.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add the peanut butter and beat again.
- Fold 1 cup Cool Whip into the mixture until it is creamy. Spread on top of the cooled brownies.
- Whisk together the pudding mix and milk. Fold in the remaining 2 cups Cool Whip. Spread on top of the peanut butter layer. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Sprinkle the peanut butter cups and peanuts on top before serving. Cut into 24 squares. Store in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator.