Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie Bowls
Recipe by: Liz's Healthy Table
When you blend together frozen banana, soymilk, cocoa powder, chia seeds, and peanut butter, what you get is a rich, nutritious, and satisfying smoothie bowl with an impressive 10 grams of protein and 7 grams of fiber.
- 1 cup plain or vanilla soymilk
- 2 frozen bananas
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Optional Toppers: O-shaped whole grain cereal, crushed Graham crackers, chopped peanuts, chia seeds, coconut chips, sliced banana
- Place the soymilk, bananas, peanut butter, cocoa, chia seeds, and vanilla in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into individual bowls and garnish with your choice of optional toppers.
Note: Each smoothie bowl serving has 15% of your daily requirement for calcium and vitamin C.
Liz's Healthy Table