No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
Recipe from Amy Greene of Mainly Homemade
Inspired by the 2017 Texas Peanut Blog Tour
Easy to make no bake homemade chewy granola bars in minutes. Soft and chewy, melt in your mouth goodness from this simple recipe.
- Ingredients for homemade chewy granola bars
- 3 Cups whole oats
- 1 Cup peanut butter
- ½ Cup honey
- ⅓ mini chocolate chips
- ¼ mini chocolate chips for the top
- Directions for peanut butter chocolate chip homemade chewy granola bars
- Peanut butter Homemade Chewy Granola Bars
- In a saucepan on low heat melt the peanut butter and honey together. Try not got let this get too hot. You want them to just blend together.
- Next add the peanut butter and honey to the oats and mix until the oats are fully coated.
- Now add the ⅓ cup of mini chocolate chips and stir to incorporate.
- homemade chewy granola bars in pan
- Spread the entire mixture in a 9 X 9 pan or 11 X 7 pan. I love to use the 11 X 7 for making bars.
- Let cool in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour and cut as you see fit. Store in an air tight container in the fridge for about 1 week.