Kens Kitchn’s Creamy Peanut Butter
Makes: 12 ounces Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups roasted, unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup roasted, salted peanuts
- Add all of the peanuts to a blender or food processor and place the lid on top.
- Turn the blender or processor on a low speed. Slowly increase the speed while using a tamper or stir stick to press the nuts towards the blades.
- Continue increasing the speed until the maximum blending speed has been reached. Allow the peanuts to continue blending until a creamy mixture has formed, about 1-2 minutes. Use the tamper or stir stick as needed to help move unblended nuts towards the blades.
- Once a creamy consistency is reached, serve the peanut butter or store it in an air-tight container in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.