- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 16 oz powdered sugar
- 16 oz jar smooth peanut butter
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 bags chocolate chips
- Use a food processor to grind graham crackers into crumbs.
- In a large bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter, and powdered sugar.
- Melt the butter and add to the bowl. Use a mixer to mix thoroughly.
- Scoop into a pan (9x13) or cookie sheet. Use a spatula to spread a thin layer over the entire sheet. You will use about half of the mixture.
- Melt one bag of chocolate. Pour over the peanut butter mixture and spread thin.
- Stick in the freezer for about 30 minutes or until solid.