Cinnamon Peanut Butter Granola
Recipe developed by: Autumn Reo of Mama Challenge
Inspired by the 2017 Texas Peanut Blog Tour
If you love peanuts you’ll love this easy recipe for breakfast granola made with peanut butter and roasted peanuts. Once you make this, you’ll never buy cereal ever again!
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (I love Homeplate Peanut Butter!)
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine everything together into a bowl.
- Spread mixture onto a baking dish with a rim.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving with yogurt, milk or as a snack.