“Adult” Peanut Butter & Jelly
Recipe from Shannon of Everyday Best
Inspired by the 2017 Texas Peanut Blog Tour
Peanut Butter and Jelly. Is there anything that brings back better memories of childhood? But what if you could take a normal Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich – and make it a little more sophisticated? This is the perfect "boozy" PB&J.
After creating your perfect "boozy" raspberry jelly, add your favorite peanut butter to toasted bread and enjoy. Preferably with a glass of your favorite rosé!
More “Adult” Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Ideas:
- Peanut Butter with Grapes cut in half, in lieu of Jelly.
- Peanut Butter and Pomegranate Seeds .
- Peanut Butter and cut up Strawberries.
- Peanut Butter, Banana and Bacon.
- Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly with melted Brie Cheese.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Oatmeal. Mix your faves into your hot oatmeal before eating.
- Peanut Butter and grilled Mango.
- Use French Toast as the bread on a traditional Peanut Butter and Jelly.
- Use a Flour Tortilla as the bread on any of these recipes. Roll and cut sushi style.