The Texas Peanut Producers Board is committed to providing Texas farmers the information they need to improve peanut production. More than 50 percent of TPPB’s annual checkoff funds are allocated to peanut research that will help Texas remain on the forefront of the peanut industry.
Funding for Peanut Research is allocated to breeding & genetics, disease and agronomics. Funding is allocated between these sectors based on the industry’s need.
- Texas Peanut Production Guide
- 2012 Final Report for TPPB and National Peanut Board Sponsored Projects
- 2012 Gaines County Peanut On-Farm Trials
- 2011 Final Report for TPPB and National Peanut Board Sponsored Projects
More Research Sources
- Agriculture Research Service, USDA
- American Peanut Research and Education Society, Inc.
- National Peanut Research Laboratory
- NESPAL-National Environmentally Sound Production Agriculture Laboratory
- North Florida Research and Education Center
- Spotted Wilt Eradication Action Team
- Texas AgriLife Research
- University of Georgia Peanuts Website